Monday, October 26, 2009

Cake Boss on TLC

Wow-

Did I get sucked in today. I've been watching these commercials for Cake Boss on TLC about a family bakery. So at first i swore at them. Who buys those silly stupid cakes ? I guess every Italian in Hoboken , NJ.

Today i got sucked in. I've been watching for 3 hours now. The only thing missing is someone crying. I've done lots of cake work in school when I was doing Culinary Olympics for Baking & Cake Decorating. But i never had a screw gun involved. They have 10 people on the decorating team. They are now making a cake that spits fire.

The season premiere is on tonight at 10pm - it grows on you quickly ...

1 comment:

Jude said...

Funny you should mention it .. we watched it yesterday with promos for the season premier ... there's a prestigious golf club near-by (5mi)that had the wedding reception for the founder of GoDaddy.com where Cake Boss did a cake in the shape of a Ducati bike. We'll be sure to try to catch it!!