Saturday, May 1, 2010

Derby Day!

But Jack wants to play ...

He wouldn't let me leave this morning for golf. I got out the door into the truck and looked up to see his face in the window. So I got back out and the little face disappeared. Then I heard these glorious little barks - whoo whoo whoo ... He was so excited I came back to get him - then ran right over to his truck door and couldn't wait to get in for the ride .... Being Derby Day I was only playing 9 holes anyway - so it worked out just fine....

He plays with this toy every night. He came with one just like it -and the little dog next door destroyed it - so this one will be just fine ... We played with the toy at Pete's house, but I have so much more yard space now to play with him.

Well I stand corrected, Jack plays with me.

No comments: