Sunday, January 31, 2010

Uptowncharlybrown - Speaks!

Well -

Not really but even better is part owner of Charly in Fantasy Line Stables - Mr Bob Hutt.

I blogged earlier about Charly both here and left comments on Charly's blog too- to get to know him better. Stuff he does around the barn. Favorite treats. That kind of stuff. I said to "watch him fly" and it turns out he is owned by airline pilots amongst others. That's karma baby.

I also hoped the wouldn't use a Yellow school bus like the connections of Funny Cide did. That still rubs me the wrong way that Jack K took my advise and switched trainers to Mr Tagg - to which he said "Who?" - I guess he forgot my name because got ZERO credit when I was 100% responsible.

But I digress ...

Thanks Mr Hutt for such a thoughtful reply - the very best of luck to Uptowncharlybrown and Fantasy Line Stables.

Here are Mr Hutts comments -


Jack -

No Yellow School Bus for the partners of Fantasy Lane Stable. We have that one beat. LOL We have 3 Jumbo Jet Captains who are partners in FLS. We always joked if we ever made it to Churchill Downs that we were hijacking one of their Jets. We might even need two. Do you think Fidel will be happy to see us all afterward? Seriously if Charly takes us to the promise land can you imagine the fun we'll all have on that Jet? We hope you're there to join us. Charly is primed and ready. We heard him singing this morning "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today..."

Wish us luck.

No comments: