Thursday, February 4, 2010

Funny - to me anyway ...

I love to watch the Weather Channel.

Been calling my own radar for years - being a golfer I trust my read of the radar, not any weather mens. Its worked very well. I once was waiting in the Clubhouse for the teeming rain to stop - looked at the radar and told Chuck it would stop at 9:20. And it did.

But was just looking at all the snow in Virginia. Jude moves 8 hours south and has 10 times as much snow as here in Saratoga. I am gonna hit golf balls out of the grass in the back yard today and she is getting blasted with snow. Crazy.

I need to swing with a Myrtle beach vacation coming sometime in March.

Best wishes to Maureen and Tony on the birth of their first child . I'm sure Mom is plenty happy now.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

John,

I too find it ironic that Jude moves south and the snow moved with her. Kind of good for anyone wanting to hit a golf ball in February though, don't you think.

I second your best wishes to Maureen and Tony on the birth of Gianni and agree that Grammy is "plenty happy".

Hope your vacation in Myrtle Beach next month goes well ... and no snow!

Glad to see you're back writing here ... We missed you.